Who we are
Our website address is https://aibusinessindex.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
Types of cookies used on aibusinessindex.com
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how our visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to personalize ads that are shown to you based on your browsing habits.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Aibusinessindex.com is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are dedicated to protecting the personal data of our visitors and customers and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure compliance.
The personal data we collect
- Name and email address: We collect this information when you subscribe to our newsletter.
- IP address: We collect this information to understand our traffic and analyze the performance of our website.
How we use personal data
- To send newsletters and promotional emails.
- To analyze website traffic and improve our content and services.
How we protect personal data
- We store personal data securely and use appropriate technical measures to protect it.
- We do not share personal data with third parties unless required by law.
- We only collect and process personal data that is necessary for our business operations.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate.
- Erase your personal data.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.